With Delite Application, all Revogi Smart bulbs, Smart LED Lightstrips and Smart Candle light can be controlled at the same time by an iPhone, iPad or iPod via Low Energy Bluetooth protocol.
Delite your life! Delite key features:
- Remote control Turn your Smart Bulb directly from your phone.
- Direct connectivity No gateways or hubs needed.
- 16 million colors - Change the atmosphere of your interior by changing the color of your smart lights
- Dimmable - set the mood in your home with your light brightness adjustable from 100 to 0%
- Schedule & Timer Set your Bulb to turn on or off at specific time. Let the light gradually turn on to wake you up
- Anti-Burglar mode burglar repellent - put your lights to work and randomly turn on and off when you are on vacation, giving an impression that someone is home.
- SMS/Call alert - the bulb flashes several time when you receive a message or a call on your phone
- Disco - color changing and syncing to the rhythm of the music.
- Proximity sensor - set the light to automatically turn on and off as you enter or leave the room
+++ Now supports Apple Watch (functions: All Bulbs turn on or off, White light mode, Kaleidoscope and Scenes)
Supported Devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPad4, iPad air, iPad air2, iPod5
System: iOS 7.0+
Revogi - Simply Smart
How to upgrade the firmware of your Revogi Smart Lightbulb (with iPhone) - YouTube http://bit.ly/1eb5imZ
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Delite is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
Delite (version 2.8) has a file size of 25.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.